Elite series CPL190/CPL290
The Lion Precision Elite series are our top performing capacitive position measuring systems. Our best probe driver sets an industry standard for the combination of bandwidth, accuracy and resolution. The CPL series of drivers can measureup to 15 kHz with a signal to noise ratio low enough for sub nanometer resolution!
The CPL's LED bar graph indicates absolute probe position independent of the zero adjustment. This makes it easy to set the probe at the center of its calibrated range, so you will never take an uncalibrated measurement without knowing it.
Fine and coarse zero adjustments enable precise zeroing while a zero disable switch reverts the output to factory calibrated zero.
The CPL drivers are available in two versions
- CPL190 for Single range
- CPL290 for Dual range
- Bandwidth Selection – 100 Hz, 1kHz, 10 kHz, unfiltered (15kHz Typical)
- Out of Range Indication
- Sensitivity Selection (CPL290) – Dual range
- Oscillator Synchronization
- Five-element range indicator
- Course/fine zero adjusts
- Zero adjust disable
- Front-panel BNC analog output ±10 V
- Differential output to National instruments 68-pin connector, ±10 V, differential
- LabView Plug&Play Compatibility
- TEDS compliant
Elite series enclosures
Elite series capacitive measuring systems combine high performance, easy DAQ interface and the flexibility of custom configurations.
- 1 - 8 sensors in a single system
- Sensors Plug&Play (TEDS) for easy LabView interface
- Support Modules available: Temperature Sensors, Signal Processing/Display
Enclosures provide power and drive signals. Extra slots can be specified for future expansion.
Direct connect to National Instruments hardware DAQ hardware
Input power: 100-240 VAC 50/60Hz
1-, 2-, 3-, 6-, 8-slots options
Mounting flanges on 1-, 2-, and 3-slot
Tip-up handle on 6- and 8-slot
Optional Elite modules
MM190 - Signal processing and five-digit display module
Two-channel summing and peak-capture functions:
- Five-digit display: metric or inch functions
- Summing: A, B, A+B, A-B of any two channels in the system
- Peak-capture functions: Max, Min, TIR, Tracking TIR (Self-resetting TIR)
- Analog output of conditioned signal through BNC
- Differential, analog output of conditioned signal through National Instruments 68-pin connector
- Display accuracy: 0.1%
TMP190 - Index and temperature module
Used in conjunction with LabView or Lion Precision SEA V8 software to read temperature sensors and encoder/index inputs.
- Seven thermistors included
- Index and encoder inputs for SEA
- +5V and +15V encoder/prox power
- Single-ended or differential encoder input
- Encoder and index state indicators