VERA CYLINDER MEASURING MACHINE
VERA is a fully automated 3-axis CNC coordinate measuring machine for cylindrical parts. Making the VERA unique on the market is the use of high accuracy guideways and spindles, so a radius measurement is performed at high accuracy (instead of the common direct diameter measurement). The machine can measure all parts on both sides, so even large diameter parts without reference can be measured.
- 4-axis special CNC measuring machine.
- Contactless scanning laser sensor.
- Granite machine base for high stability.
- Low maintenance, low cost of ownership.
- Touch trigger probe for measuring inside diameters.
- Air beared guideways and rotary table.
- Product placement: on a table or between centers.
- Linear motors, direct drive systems.
- Unique air beared tailstock design.
- Universal DMIS programming interface.
- Fully automated measurements.
- Motorized tailstock adjustment.
Product dimensions: Diameter: 3 to 325 mm, other sizes possible.
Length: 0 to 1205 mm, other sizes possible.
Accuracy of length measurements (full scale): ± 10 µm.
Accuracy of radius measurements (full scale): ± 2 µm.
Reproducibility trigger probe: < 1 µm.
Maximum scanning speed: 250 mm/s.
Weight: 5.500 kg.
Dimensions (W x L x H): 2000 x 1500 x 2800 mm.